- measuring website traffic and creating statistics on traffic and visitor behavior on the website;
- functioning of the website.
2) The above-mentioned cookies store the following information:
- the displayed pages on this website;
- reference to the page you came from;
- operating system;
- device used to access the website;
3) The collection of cookies for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason – the legitimate interests of the Administrator, and is permitted by Article 6 (1) (f) Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) Hereinafter “Regulation”). This legitimate interest is specified by the need for feedback that gives the administrator incentives to customize the content, form, and structure of the site for marketing purposes.
4) You can also visit the website in an incognito mode – this mode can be set within the browser settings, Cookies necessary for the site’s functionality will only be kept for as long as necessary for the site to function.
5) If the subject objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
6) Cookies are stored for as long as it is listed in the table below in relation to each type of cookie.
7) Collected cookies
- Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
8) Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- request information from the Administrator about your personal data processing,
- request access to this data from the Administrator and have it updated or corrected
- contact the Administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of doubt about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data.